Grade Requirements: Minimum grade of “C ” in courses required for this major in addition to an overall GPA of 2.00 or higher.
Credit Hour Requirements: A total of 65 credit hours is required.
Assessment Requirements: Students will be required to complete certain assessment instruments as part of the overall requirements for receiving their associate’s degree. Please see the program advisor for specific information regarding the assessment.
Program Code: Independent Shop ATEP (8043AAS), Heavy Duty Truck (8008AAS)
CIPC: Independent Shop ATEP (470604), Heavy Duty Truck (470605)
Automotive Service students should meet each semester with the program advisor for their specific track. Call 801-626-6577 for more information or to schedule an appointment. (Also refer to the Department Advisor Referral List.)
Use the Grad MAPs to plan your degree
Submit the online application to the program along with a copy of the applicants driving record. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission to the program. An applicant will be contacted by an advisor if they qualify for admittance into the program.
- A minimum of 63 credit hours.
- A minimum of 20 hours in residency (WSU courses).
- At least a 2.0 (C) WSU grade point average (GPA).
- General education requirements
- ENGL 1010 or ENGL 2010 and one other course in oral or written communication (6 credit hours);
- Math (3 credit hours);
- Creative Arts & Humanities (CA or HU) (3 credit hours);
- Social Sciences (SS) (3 credit hours)