- Program Prerequisite: Declare a Program of Study in Construction Management Technology
- Minor: Not required, Business minor is recommended.
- Grade Requirements: A grade of “C” or better in all major courses, business courses, and support courses is required (a grade of “C-” is not acceptable) in addition to an overall GPA for all courses of 2.00 or higher. Also refer to the general grade requirements for graduation under Degree and General Education Requirements .
- Credit Hour Requirements: A total of 124 credit hours is required for graduation. A total of 40 upper division credit hours is required (courses numbered 3000 and above).
- Work Experience Requirements: A total of 800 hours of approved work experience is also required for graduation. There are provisions to recognize those with significant construction industry experience. Contact Karen Doutre at Career Services/College of Engineering, Applied Science & Technology; Phone: 801-626-6987 (firstname.lastname@example.org) for possible internships.
- Assessment Requirements: The students will be required to take Associate Constructor (AC) exam administered by American Institute of Constructors (AIC). A minimum score of 192 out of 300 (64 percent) is required for graduation. The exam may be retaken if needed.
- Program Code: 8035BS
- CIPC: 522001
All Construction Management Technology students are encouraged to meet with a faculty advisor at the beginning of their freshman, junior, and senior years for course and program advisement. Call the CMT program secretary at 801-395-3427 to schedule an appointment. (Also refer to the Department Advisor Referral List).
Use Grad MAPs to plan your degree
Declare your program of study (see Enrollment Services and Information ). There are no special admission or application requirements for this program.
Refer to Degree and General Education Requirements for Bachelor of Science requirements. Consult with an academic advisor for specific general education guidelines. The following courses required for the Construction Management Technology–Construction Management Emphasis BS degree will also fulfill general education requirements: COMM 1020 / COMM 2110 (Humanities), MATH 1080 (Quantitative Literacy), ECON 2010 (Social Science), PHYS 2010 (Physical Science), GEO 1060 (Physical Science), GEO 1065 (GEO 1060 Lab), and BTNY 1403 (Life Science).