An Associate of Science with a Technical Theatre major will indicate that a student has completed all WSU AS degree requirements and the introductory classes required for the Bachelor of Arts in Theatre within the Design/Technology/Management track. Students who have completed the AS degree may continue with intermediate and advanced coursework for the BA.
- Grade Requirements: A grade of “C” or better in all courses (a grade of “C-” is not acceptable).
- Program Code: 3084AS
- CIPC: 500502
Theatre majors are encouraged to meet with an advisor at least annually for course and program advisement.
Use Grad MAPs to plan your degree
Declare your program of study (see Enrollment Services and Information ). There are no special admission or application requirements for this major.
- A minimum of 60 credit hours.
- A minimum of 20 hours in residency (WSU courses).
- At least a 2.0 (C) WSU grade point average (GPA).
- Completion of WSU general education requirements.
Refer to Degree Requirements of this catalog for Associate of Arts requirements.The following general education courses are required for the Technical Theatre Major: COMM 1020 HU - Principles of Public Speaking (3) .